Monday, October 21, 2013

Celebrity Style Inspiration: Sweater Girl - Jessica Alba

If there's one piece of clothing that I can't get enough of--it's the sweater.  Before my love for sweater variety happened, my first sweater love was the turtleneck.  The biggest influencer of was my mom. She fashionized me from a young age and made me believe that I looked my best in turtlenecks.  But things started to change when I went off to college, which was  a long time ago, and my taste in sweaters has changed dramatically since then. I went from hating cropped tops/sweaters to liking them. Although I still like wearing turtlenecks in the winter, especially when I don't feel like wearing a scarf, I have evolved.  As I learned more about styling through blogging, I now enjoy styling my sweaters in more interesting ways.

 I love sweaters and I have them in every color, but I am really inspired by Jessica Alba. She definitely mastered the art of sweater styling if she could style a plain black cropped sweater for the red carpet and rock a soft pink chiffon maxi skirt with a form-fitting black sweater for contrast. Overall, I can identify with her style because she dresses like the girl next door but with the super chic factor.


Red carpet and street glamour


After office hours
The fun side of business casual
the happy color :)
Low-key but on-key
On-the-run layers
Serious and oversize
Neutrals and pastels
Stripes day & night
Shades of gray




Shop Sweaters

No comments:

Post a Comment