Monday, January 27, 2014

2014 Grammy's Fashion Sharps ##

Bulmarine spring 2014
 Sara Bareilles in Blumarine 'fringed flowers tulle hi how dress' (buy)

Music's biggest night was filled with lots of highs and lows, which is precisely what I'll say about my new favorite style: the hi/lo dresses. I think these dresses really take away the formality of a gown, but for a night full of music and dancing-- it's a fantastic choice.  If you wanna show some gorgeous legs and can't wait until spring, hi/lo dresses are the way to go! My other fashion smashers of the night wore gold, which is the color I'm obsessed with right now, and neutral feminine gowns.  I also like  lots of tulle, embroidery, metallics, and rich texture.  The night's hi/low is quite appropriate with my selection of angelic light/soft tulle gowns to contrast the heavy-textured gold metallics to keep you grounded.

Alberta Ferretti pre-fall 2013

Armani Prive Fall 2013

Valentino Spring 2014 couture

Valentino spring 2014 couture

Johanna Johnson
Chrissy Teigen in Johanna Johnson


Kasey Mugraves
Kasey Musgraves


Gucci
Taylor Swift in Gucci


Lanvin spring 2014
Rita Ora in Lanvin metallic dress (buy)

Emilio Pucci Pre-fall 2013
Sarah Hyland in Emilio Pucci (buy)



Shop Grammy's Style

1 comment: