Monday, January 27, 2014

Links à la Mode Feature & Award Shows

As we're getting ready to bid January good-bye, I am so ready to rid myself of this awful nagging flu that has plagued me for the past 2 weeks. It was partly my fault for not getting the flu shot before the flu  epidemic broke and  flu vaccines became a shortage in many pharmacies in town. Besides keeping myself hydrated with plenty of liquids and grapefruits (my favorite citrus), I have been loving the award shows.  So, don't be surprised to find lots of celebrity fashion posts, especially with the Oscar's coming soon.

Besides enjoying all the new fashion with fashion week by soaking up all the pretty images on style.com, I'm also very happy to be featured my 4th time this month with the weekly IFB LALM. Please check out these wonderful links and have a great  week ahead. The most dreadful day (Monday) is over!

lalam0123

Stepping Up the Style

The thing that keeps fashion interesting is that it's a never-ending project. But that doesn't mean we don't like to strive for perfection anyway. Whether it be following your favorite fashion icons, saying no to the trends, or breaking cliches, style can always be stepped up even when we simplify our wardrobes. This week we have a solid round up of style related posts, so be sure to check them all out!

Links à la Mode: January 23rd

SPONSOR: EastDane David Galan, IRO.Jeans, MSGM, Raleigh Denim, Tretorn Shoes, Jack Spade, Ullens,

No comments:

Post a Comment