Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Links à la Mode Feature & 12 months of inspiration

Time passes so quickly, when I'm busy...or not.. as I get older.  My mom says that I'm one year older as soon as we hit new years regardless  when my birthday is.  I read somewhere that wisdom comes from common sense + experience. So age signifies the accumulation of all your experiences thus far, which goes to say that I'm wiser than I was last year!

New experiences can be exciting but also nerve-wrecking when they're completely new to you. I'm hoping to tackle new experiences in 2014--stepping out of my comfort zone and be wiser by the year's end.

One of the hardest things for me to do  is not to get lost in all the little things or not to "sweat the small stuff".  So, this year I'm going to make that my priority.  I hope you'll find your inspirations to guide you to where you want to be in the next 12 months. This blog is my own inspiration to continue to bring  you a piece of my world, one post at a time.

Once again, I'm headed towards a great start with my first Links à la Mode feature of 2014. It's always so nice to get linked up with other great posts.

LALAM0102

Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to 2014. Don't you love the start of a New Year? Imagining all that will happen over the next 12 months. Sure, you can think about the next 12 months any time, but something is special once the calendars reset to a new year. So... what's in store for you? Who knows! But one thing we can do is show you some links to help you make the best, with DIY projects, fashion tips, and a few bits of inspiration just for you!

Links à la Mode: January 2nd

SPONSOR: East Dane Lisa Perry, De La Renta, Ellery, Melillo, Ruddick, Banjo Matilda, Black Pointe, Steven Alan, 30%, Ostwald Helgason

No comments:

Post a Comment