It's officially 2014 and I am super excited to wet your new year's appetite with some gorgeous boots that will keep your inner fireworks flying for the rest of this winter. I recently had a heart-ful conversation with a dear friend about life, hopes, and dreams; we are the type of dreamers who dream big but live small. We are filled with a sense of wonder and when it comes to shoes, we share that love too. So, this post is dedicated to her, and I thought a post about gorgeous boots is a great way to kick-start 2014 with high-flying style.
1. GIVENCHY - one of my favorite luxury brands. When I have my eyes on new things, including shoes, I'm usually fixed on a certain detail that pops like the cool printed green and silver pattern and slightly curvy heels.
(click image to buy) Givenchy Pumps
2. Nicholas Kirkwood - these are the wild-child of boots! Look at those thin sky-high heels that contrast the less-feminine laces. They are a confused pair of shoes that will fit a loud personality.
Leather & snakeskin slippers
(click image to buy ) Nicholas Kirkwood pumps
3. Jimmy Choo - amazing color combo! Love the Autumm-ish feel to them. Simple, chic, and comfortable for a modern woman.
(click image to buy )Jimmy Choo Pumps
4. Gucci - you will hardly not be noticed when walking into a room in these. They were made for attention! They would go perfect with any skirt above the knee.
(click image to buy ) Gucci Boots
5. Chloe - Brown python is very easy to wear with lighter clothing such as white. They're fantastic for looking nice but not too flashy -- perfect for a low-key kinda gal.
(click image to buy ) Chloe Boots
6. Brian Atwood - if you love black boots but are tired of owning too many black shoes, these are not your typical all-black pattern. The pink mixed with black snakeskin elevates the look, making it much more luxurious and modern.
(click image to buy ) Brian Atwood pumps
7. Laurence Decade Bellen - *Trend Alert*. If you like to stay ahead with trends, metallics are this year's golden leaf. No wonder they are already sold out at the moment. I love how they have such comfy looking heels that I'm sure will keep your feet looking lovely as well as happy.
(click image to buy) Laurence Decade
8. Maison Martin Margiela - snakeskin & galaxy embossed seems like a strange combination, indeed. Maybe "unique" or "cool" would probably be the better word than "strange" if I get to own them. I wish I had thought of that first.
( click image to buy) Maison Martin Margiela pumps
9. Michel Vivien - Brass buckles + leather + snakeskin = genuine beauty.
|(click image to buy) Michel Vivien|
|(click image to buy)|
(click image to buy) Saint Laurent Snakeskin Pumps