Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Denim Redundancy

IF and if you love denim, you can love more of it, right? I would love these denim items to sport with my favorite ombre denim shirt, which I wore on my day trip to Brooklyn Park in July.

Laurence Dacade

Crosby Derek Lam flats
Chanel Denim Vintage clutch
NYFW'13 Street Style
"Blue on Blue" - H&M denim edition

The Brooklyn Bridge is under construction, as you can see the white patch on the left side of the bridge. I was able to capture the bridge in its entirety on panorama with my iphone :) It was a beautiful day out in the park!

Sun-tanning is apparently still popular ...ahemm...say hello to "skin caner!"

Free kayaking, anyone?

great view
 If you have a chance to visit Brooklyn Bridge Park when you are in the NY, it's a nice place to chill out...literally....when summer heats up. Don't forget your sunblock, sunglasses, water, and find a big shady tree to enjoy yourselves under.
ShopStyle search:

1 comment: