Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cool Cats Wear Caps so Cat You!

NYFW'13 Style.com


Givenchy 2012


















Fall'13 Feline Fashion @ j.crew.com




























































TSB wearing DIY feline inspired cat baseball cap
Learn this DIY feline cap at my DIY blog: MUB
This hooded animal print jacket is the only cat-fashion item I own, and I really love the cheetah print for it's vibrant colors. I bought it in 2012 from H&M onsale! Can't wait to wear it more often because it's feels so nice and looks great on for a casual night out. I'm also loving the cat detail on hats...just gives a whole new meaning to being whimsical! I created my own feline cap and it turned out better than I imagined it. Hope you enjoy my grade-school arts skills. I'm working on my crafts all the time, so I hope I will have even more impressive DIYs to show you soon.


ShopStyle search:

No comments:

Post a Comment