Saturday, November 30, 2013

CYBER MONDAY - Great Savings for Online Shoppers



cyber monday
source


So, I did mention that I didn't visit any retail stores for black Friday deals but I am 100% guilty of  black Friday online shopping (shhh!). H&M.com is where I frequently shop because they have new sales every week usually until this week--they had new items  on-sale every 24 hours! But if you snoozed you would have missed out on them because they were sold like hotcakes (most went out of stock within 5 hours). I was checking their site very early every morning this whole week--it was my motivation to get up early! lol.  New sales started at 3 a.m EST, so I sacrificed my beauty sleep for the savings--totally worth it!


This brings me to the next hot topic: CYBER MONDAY! (aka: online shopper's biggest shopping day of the year after Thanksgiving weekend). If you are wondering about how Cyber Monday deals stack against Black Friday's...here's what Yahoo Finance has to say:
"Cyber Monday deals are better on clothing and shoes, whereas Black Friday deals are better on electronics." But overall, Cyber Monday deals are still super, so make sure you act before it's over.


These are just a few sites I will be stalking on Monday (most likely while everyone else is in bed sleeping and dreaming) for very specific items:

H&M.com: 
40% off your entire purchase of $50.00 or more with free shipping
For things I probably won't need but totally want.

Walmart.com: For a sewing machine, gifts for my niece and nephew
[ Celebrate Cyber Monday at Walmart.com!]

Kohls.com (starts Saturday): For new luggage
[20% off Everything Site wide. Code CYBERWEEK. Offer valid 11.30 through 12.4!]

Nordstrom.com: For coats
[Shop NORDSTROM for Cyber Monday deals in Beauty. Plus, get free shipping on every order.]

Avon.com: For a make-up palette
[ Holiday Special - Mega Palette only $19.99 (80 Value) + Free Shipping Offer!]


Do you ever stalk an online sale like  a hawk? Tell me your crazy story...would love to hear it.

How about you? If you are going to soak up Cyber Monday deals...where will you shop and for what?

How was your previous Cyber Monday experience?

Please share your comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment