Monday, July 4, 2011

Winged Feet




HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!  In light of this holiday, what makes you feel independent or liberated? You don't have to dress like a flag to feel that way, of-course.

How appropriate for the IFB project #3 to be about something I bought that makes me feel liberated.  So, I will share with you what gives my little feet wings. Please allow me to skip summer, fall, and get back to winter to talk about one of my winter loves.


The reason why I chose to write about these toe-socks for IFB project # 3 is because they literally give my toes a lot of freedom.  I love the freedom to wiggle one toe without disturbing another  or  scratch an itch in between two toes!  Furthermore,  I could do all the walking and kicking around the house and they would not sag.   I just feel free to move around when I'm in them  [they hug my feet], a feeling I don't get from wearing regular socks! It might sound ridiculous, but my life wouldn't be the same without these cuties during the cold winter days.  Because how colorful they are, I would wear them with my dark skinny jeans and boots with the socks revealed just a little bit around the my calves. So, they're not just for lounging around the house but can also be stylish and fun to go out in.  The little things do matter a lot, especially when you find meaning in something as ordinary as a pair of socks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment