Thursday, April 5, 2012

Tasseled-rope Belts for Spring

                                                                   {Macy's online}








{source: style.com}



Gucci
(source: fashiongonerouge.com)

Have you ever felt like a nice belt is wayyy too pricey?? I have turned away from belts for a long long time now because I simply cannot afford decent-quality ones. Being on a budget doesn't help either.  I tried to find ways to create my own belts out of "stuff" I find around the house/closet/storage boxes.  I have thought of using ropes with tassels as belts before--just never had the chance to try it.  I chuckled so hard when I recently stumbled upon Mathew Williamson's S'12 collection with beautiful tassel-belts that add the home-diva-ish Martha Stewart-ness plus Coachella Music Festival Hippie???? What not to love about that combo?


Other tassel lovin'


-Jewelry: earrings, necklaces
-shoes
-purses/bags
-Gaga-ish 
-head-bands
-bracelets


Do you have other ideas on how to style tassels?

No comments:

Post a Comment