Friday, September 20, 2013

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup that features TSB

It has been a long time since I last submitted my posts to IFB weekly LALM, so I'm so thrilled my "Tips for picking tops that are trend-proof" post has been included in this week's roundup. I am going to sit down with a cup of coffee and check out all the other links and have a great time doing it this weekend. What are you doing this weekend? How about getting to know some amazing new blogs?

Falling for Fall Fashion Week, September Issues, Back to School (or just back to work) Shopping... Nothing is hotter than September for fashion. Even though fashion week's clothes don't hit the stores until next year, seeing the trends on both the runways and on the fashion elite gives us inspiration for what to wear now. Luckily we have amazing links to the fall finds we'll be falling for.

Links à la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup     


No comments:

Post a Comment