Honestly, I have a tiny closet and I share half of it so I was forced to minimize. I'm just going to cover how I decided on which tops to keep as my trend-proof collection.
Over the last few years, I've noticed a few trends that have attained longevity status in the fashion world. Let me just break it down:
1. polka dots
2. animal prints
2. bright/bold colors
My year round trend-proof tops:
1. chambray long sleeve button-up with hearts
2. vanilla chiffon blouse with studded collar
3. pink floral long sleeve button-up
4. navy blue with white polka dot long sleeve button-up
5. green lace see through t-shirt
Are you tight on closet space? How did you figure out your trend-proof collection of tops?
Shop Polka Dot Tops